Create Instant & subtle boundaries in your yd or garden with this relatively easy to install rail fence. Made with weather-proof vinyl materials, this fence will not rust, rot or deteriorate from the elements. To install, you can use a cordless drill & small auger bit (see instructions for more details). in some applications it may be even possible to loosen the soil & push the posts into the ground. This means you don't need to tear up your yd to install it, & you also don't need to clean up a large quantity of dirt after installation! no concrete is necessary either.
Features & Highlights
- This fence is designed for semi-permanent residential applications that are not Subject to intense wear and tear.
- Fence can be easily removed and re-installed (no concrete necessary); virtually maintenance free
- Each package comes with 2 units for a total of 184in (15-1/3ft) of fence. Fence posts and Caps are included with each unit.
- Assembles and installs with relative ease! simply insert included pointed stakes into the ground or use a cordless drill and auger bit (see instructions for more details)
- Made with weather resistant vinyl with a 10 Year Warranty. Won't crack, warp, yellow, splinter, or rot. No painting, staining or maintaining required!
|Manufacturer:||Zippity Outdoor Products|
|Brand:||Zippity Outdoor Products|
|Publisher:||Zippity Outdoor Products|
|Studio:||Zippity Outdoor Products|
|Item Size:||4 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||19.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.25 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Zippity Outdoor Products, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Zippity Outdoor Products
mpn: ZP19018, ean: 0673995190188,
Create Instant landscaping in your yd or garden with this relatively easy to install garden picket fence. Made with weather-proof vinyl materials, this fence will not rust, rot or deteriorate from the elements. To install, you can use a cordless dril...