Bosch BC3680 36V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
Free Shipping Included! Bosch BC3680 36V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger by Bosch at The Energy Voice. MPN: BC3680. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Bosch BC3680 36-Volt Fast Charger can charge a spent 36-Volt 4.0 Ah battery in 45 minutes and a 2.0 Ah 36-Volt battery in 35 minutes. This means
The Bosch BC3680 36-Volt Fast Charger can charge a spent 36-Volt 4.0 Ah battery in 45 minutes and a 2.0 Ah 36-Volt battery in 35 minutes. This means that users of the most power-hungry of heavy-duty equipment - such as the Bosch 11536 Bulldog Rotary Hammer or 1651 Reciprocating Saw - have power enough to get the job done with little downtime. The smallest and lightest charger in its class powers the cells safely. This unit has battery-protection systems: one is trickle charge - the first 80 percent is very fast, while the remaining 20 percent of the charge is standard speed. Another is a cooling fan to preclude overheating while charging. This charger provides a charging status indicator and it is also compatible with Bosch 18-Volt batteries.
Features & Highlights
- Charges a spent 36-Volt 4.0 Ah battery in 45 minutes
- Charges a spent 2.0 Ah 36-Volt battery in 35 minutes
- Cooling fan protects heavy-duty batteries from overheating while charging
- Trickle charge for cell protection - 80 percent fast charge, 20 percent normal charge
- Compatible with 18-Volt Bosch batteries
|Item Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 2.9 x 2.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Bosch, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: PCMVC, ean: 0704660043253,
The Porter Cable PCMVC has computerized charging that optimizes charging of battery cells to extend performance and life. Hot Pack delay detects when batteries are excessively hot to prevent damage. Will charge Porter Cable NiCd batteries in under on...
mpn: BL1013, ean: 0088381348553,
MPBL1013 Specifications: -10.8 Volt 1.3 ah Lithium Ion Battery. Warranty: -1 yr warranty on material and workmanship.Battery 10.8V. Powerful, yet compact battery works with any Makita 10.8V cordless tool. BL1013. ...
mpn: 2710-20, ean: 0045242192168,
M18 AC/DC CHARGER. The product is easy to use. The product is durable. The product is manufactured in China.The product is easy to use. The product is durable. The product is manufactured in China. ...
mpn: BL1850-2, ean: 0088381447805,
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery charges faster and works longer than standard lithium-ion batteries, giving you and your cordless tools unmatched performance and productivity to take on the most demanding applications. The Makita 5.0 Ah batter...
mpn: VP142, ean: 0885911095457,
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various BLACK AND DECKER models & OEM Part Number VP142. The product is manufactured in United States.Includes: (1) VP110 3.6-Volt Versa Pak gold battery; (1) VP130 3 hour charger. For use with any Versa Pak pr...
mpn: GIDDS2-3554604, ean: 0648846066516,
The product is easy to use and easy to handle. The product is highly durable. This product is made of high quality material.The product is easy to use and easy to handle. The product is highly durable. This product is made of high quality material. ...
By Universal Power Group
mpn: 45824, ean: 0806593458248,
Upg 45824 Ub121100 (Group 30H), Sealed Lead Acid BatteryUb121100 (Group 30H). 12V. 110 Ah. Sealed Lead Acid Agm. Used In Security, Medical Mobility, Oem, Solar,Emergency Lighting, Uninterruptible Power Systems, Electric Gates, Portable Medical Device...
sku: HH-26117440, mpn: DC9000, ean: 0028877529912,
The DeWalt DC9000 One-Hour Charger provides fast, reliable charging of 36-volt Lithium-ion batteries, so you trust that your tools will be ready to go when you need them. By reducing downtime and maximize your team's productivity, an effective charge...
mpn: 4400005B, ean: 0704660016097,
*Genuine OEM Replacement Part # 4400005B *What's Included: - (2) - 12 Volt Battery Pack CD125K/Bulk # 4400005B *Works with Ryobi Tools. *New, bulk packaged *Please refer to list for compatibility *Compatible with the following models: Ryobi CD125K Co...
mpn: OP4026 OP400A, ean: 4861663163473,